- Native Arrow Bracelet is made of alloy and silver/gold plating
- Arrow in astrology symbolize strength, masculinity, and sense of direction
- Beautifully enhances any outfit and makes a great birthday, wedding and anniversary gift.
- Made in the USA: Hypo-Allergenic, Lead and Cadmium free
- Proceeds go to Children’s Cancer treatment centers and to assist families of cancer patients in need.
- Each piece is individually handmade just for you, therefore none are exactly alike!
- The color may vary a little due to lighting of the photography.
- Appropriate for all ages, not intended for children under 10
- If you have question or concerns please contact us and we promise to work hard to help you to solve the problem. Customer satisfaction is our #1 goal.
Instructions of Care:
- Fashion jewelry will tarnish when exposed to oils, moisture, salts, and acids. Thoroughly wipe each piece of jewelry with a clean soft microfiber cloth as soon as you remove it. The goal is to remove any oil, salt or acid contaminants and to dry the piece.
- Store your fashion jewelry in its case, or in your jewelry box, with silica packets that typically come packaged with suitcases and shoes. If you don't have access to moisture-absorbing materials, make sure each jewelry piece is thoroughly dry, then seal it into a Ziplock plastic bag for storage.
- Always dry your hands before handling or putting on any piece of fashion jewelry from your collection.
- Remove your jewelry before showering, swimming or exercising, and keep away from the water and high temperature.
- Minor tarnish can be buffed off with a jewelry polishing cloth, but cleaning heavy tarnish may also remove some gold or silver plate from the piece, so go easy.
- Store clean and dry in a soft cloth container to avoid scratching the items; store individual pieces separately.
In order to receive a refund, three conditions apply:
- Product is damaged
- Product satisfaction
- Size is incorrect, we will offer a 1 time size exchange
To ensure quality I take pictures and videos of all pieces while packing and sending out for shipment.