How long will it take for my order to ship?
If your item is in stock, your order ships within 24 hours. Customized orders will take about 3-5 days to make before shipping.
Do you ship products worldwide?
We currently only ship in USA.
Do you accept returns?
Yes, we do accept returns and are happy to offer you a complete refund within 5 days of date of delivered. Due to the Holidays we will extend return and exchanges up to 15 days of item delivered.
How long will it take for my order to arrive?
We try to ship out all our orders the same day we receive our order. Our standard shipping normally takes 2-5 business days in the USA. Due to additional safety measures, please allow up to 14 business days for order delivery.
Can I exchange a product with another item?
What is different about our products?
At MADARI FASHIONS our passion is making jewelry that is not only beautiful but meaningful. Every piece is 100% customizable within the product line, which means that you can choose your own design from: your own metal, your own combinations, and your own size.
How do I care for my silver jewelry?
Let your jewelry be the last item you wear.
Instructions of Care:
- Fashion jewelry will tarnish when exposed to oils, moisture, salts, and acids. Thoroughly wipe each piece of jewelry with a clean soft microfiber cloth as soon as you remove it. The goal is to remove any oil, salt or acid contaminants and to dry the piece.
- Store your fashion jewelry in its case, or in your jewelry box, with silica packets that typically come packaged with suitcases and shoes. If you don't have access to moisture-absorbing materials, make sure each jewelry piece is thoroughly dry, then seal it into a Ziplock plastic bag for storage.
- Always dry your hands before handling or putting on any piece of fashion jewelry from your collection.
- Remove your jewelry before showering, swimming or exercising, and keep away from the water and high temperature.
- Minor tarnish can be buffed off with a jewelry polishing cloth that was provided to you as a free gift, but cleaning heavy tarnish may also remove some gold or silver plate from the piece, so go easy.
- Store clean and dry in a soft cloth container to avoid scratching the items; store individual pieces separately.
Does your Jewelry contain Nickel?
No! All of our pieces are hypo-allergic, Lead, Nickel, and Cadmium free.
Can I wear my jewelry in the shower or while swimming?
Absolutely Not! That’s never a good idea with any of your jewelry. The bleach and other chemicals may ruin and tarnish the Jewelry.
Will my jewelry tarnish or turn my finger green?
The metals we use can tarnish like solid gold, due to several factors such as perfume, perspiration, soap, chemicals, and body chemistry. Some days, depending on your ph or your lotions, your finger can darken underneath a ring. We’ve even found that when we are low on iron, our skin can darken temporarily. Luckily, you can use a silver polishing cloth and Dawn dishwashing soap to keep your jewelry looking as good as new. Sometimes our finest chains will darken permanently if they are worn constantly, showered in or swam in, in either the ocean or a pool.
Can I get an extension added to my necklace or bracelet?
Absolutely! Each of our bracelets, chokers, and necklaces is available in many different length options! Just choose your desired length from the options on our website! No additional cost for extension.
If you would like a length not listed on the product option, please message us here. No worries, we make adjustments all the time and we are so glad to do it. We want everyone in all shapes and sizes to wear our jewelry.
Customizations within our designs?
Of course, this is what we do best. Our passion at MADARI FASHIONS is making jewelry that is not only beautiful but meaningful. Every piece is 100% customizable within the product line, which means that you can choose your own design from: your own metal, your own combinations, and your own size. Because every single piece of our jewelry is handmade, we can customize our pieces to fit your needs and wants. That includes sizing. Bracelets and cuffs can be made to accommodate wrists of all sizes, necklaces can be shortened or extended, and rings are available in sizes that are otherwise hard to find.
We want you to wear your jewelry and we certainly don’t want it sitting in a drawer. That’s why we will do whatever we can to make your piece fit you and your personal style perfectly. If you receive a piece that needs an adjustment, don't hesitate to contact us!