Instructions of Care
Jewelry Instructions of Care:
- Fashion jewelry will tarnish when exposed to oils, moisture, salts, and acids. Thoroughly wipe each piece of jewelry with a clean soft microfiber cloth as soon as you remove it. The goal is to remove any oil, salt or acid contaminants and to dry the piece.
- Store your fashion jewelry in its case, or in your jewelry box, with silica packets that typically come packaged with suitcases and shoes. If you don't have access to moisture-absorbing materials, make sure each jewelry piece is thoroughly dry, then seal it into a Ziplock plastic bag for storage.
- Always dry your hands before handling or putting on any piece of fashion jewelry from your collection.
- Remove your jewelry before showering, swimming or exercising, and keep away from the water and high temperature.
- Minor tarnish can be buffed off with a jewelry polishing cloth that was provided to you as a free gift, but cleaning heavy tarnish may also remove some gold or silver plate from the piece, so go easy.
- Store clean and dry in a soft cloth container to avoid scratching the items; store individual pieces separately.
3D Printed Items Instructions of Care:
- You can use soap and warm water for cleaning.
- Keep away from high heat due to the material it's made of it will melt.
- Do not use Acetone to clean, it will ruin or melt object.