Information About Paracords & Buckles
Paracord is the survival cord of choice because it is very durable and strong compared to its small diameter. This makes it perfect for storage in an emergency kit or in a survival bracelet. Our paracord is rot resistant and UV fade resistant, meaning it will remain strong & good looking, through the toughest of conditions!
Paracord has become a popular cord used for all kinds of crafts and works of art. As you can see from the variety of paracord collection, there are some legitimately classy designs for paracord accessories that you can hardly tell are made of paracord. We plan on featuring more of those in the near future, so stay tuned!
- Not only is this a sharp accessory, but the additional benefit is that the bracelet is made of 550 Nylon Paracord with your choice of buckle. Both can be extremely handy in survival or emergency situations.
- This material is the same nylon cord that's been used in parachutes since World War II, and can be unraveled (contains from 5 to 9 feet of paracord combined) in a survival situation for use in many applications:
- you can start it on fire
- use it for emergency signal
- mark your path
- use a thin thread of nylon for patching/sewing
- holds up to 250 lbs (perfect for mountain climbing)
- first aid (use as a tourniquet)
- substitute for fishing line
~~~HOW TO SIZE YOUR BRACELET~~~
- Please include your wrist size in the notes section when checking out.
- Use a measuring tape or a piece of string to measure the size of your wrist. Make sure you measure properly!
- Add 1" to allow room for comfort and shrinking, and another 0.5" if you prefer a looser fit. (Example: If your wrist measures 7", choose 8" when ordering.)
- Choose your Survival Buckle:
- Twine Knife Compass Survival Buckle
- LED Stainless Steel Knife Survival Buckle
- 5/8" Compass Scraper Survival Buckle
- 3/4" Scrapper Survival Buckle
- 1/2" Whistle Survival Buckle