- The Irish Paracord Bracelet are made of 550 Paracord and your choice of Survival Buckle
- Meaning behind the beautiful Irish Flag: Its three equal stripes illustrate the Irish political landscape as accurately today as in 1848, the year the flag was first unfurled. orange — standing for Irish green — signifying Irish Catholics and the republican cause. white — representing the hope for peace between them
- holds up to 250 lbs, you can start it on fire and use it for emergency single
- Please include your wrist size in the notes section when checking out.
- My hand-braided paracord bracelet provides unique look.
- Beautifully enhances any outfit and makes a great birthday, wedding and anniversary gift.
- Comes in gorgeous style gift box, no need to gift wrap!
- Made in the USA: Hypo-Allergenic, Lead and Cadmium free
- Proceeds go to Children’s Cancer treatment centers and to assist families of cancer patients in need.
- Each paracord bracelet is individually handmade just for you, therefore no one piece is exact alike!
- The color may vary a little due to lighting of the photography.
- Appropriate for all ages, not intended for children under 10
- If you have question or concerns please contact us and we promise to work hard to help you to solve the problem. Customer satisfaction is our #1 goal.
Instructions of Care:
- Fashion jewelry will tarnish when exposed to oils, moisture, salts, and acids. Thoroughly wipe each piece of jewelry with a clean soft microfiber cloth as soon as you remove it. The goal is to remove any oil, salt or acid contaminants and to dry the piece.
- Store your fashion jewelry in its case, or in your jewelry box, with silica packets that typically come packaged with suitcases and shoes. If you don't have access to moisture-absorbing materials, make sure each jewelry piece is thoroughly dry, then seal it into a Ziplock plastic bag for storage.
- Always dry your hands before handling or putting on any piece of fashion jewelry from your collection.
- Remove your jewelry before showering, swimming or exercising, and keep away from the water and high temperature.
- Minor tarnish can be buffed off with a jewelry polishing cloth that was provided to you as a free gift, but cleaning heavy tarnish may also remove some gold or silver plate from the piece, so go easy.
- Store clean and dry in a soft cloth container to avoid scratching the items; store individual pieces separately.
This is Brand New. If you want to Refund, Please keep the tag and the product new. Three conditions that you cannot refund are listed as follow:
- Product is used or damaged,
- The tag of this product is damaged.
- If you accidentally bought the item and would like to return it, seller will not pay for return shipping. All return shipping is covered by buyer.
To ensure quality I take pictures and videos of all pieces while packing and sending out for shipment.