About the Product:
- My popular hand-braided bracelet is a fantastic way to show your spirit for your favorite NFL team!
- Not only is this a sharp accessory, but the additional benefit is that the bracelet is made of 550 Nylon Paracord with your choice of buckle. Both can be extremely handy in survival or emergency situations.
- This material is the same nylon cord that's been used in parachutes since World War II, and can be unraveled (contains from 5 to 9 feet of paracord combined) in a survival situation for use in many applications you can find here: Paracord
- Comes in gift box, no need to gift wrap!
- Handmade in the USA: Hypo-Allergenic, Lead and Cadmium free
- Proceeds go to Children’s Cancer treatment centers and to assist families of cancer patients in need.
~~~HOW TO SIZE YOUR BRACELET~~~
- Please include your wrist size in the notes section when checking out.
- Use a measuring tape or a piece of string to measure the size of your wrist. Make sure you measure properly!
- Add 1" to allow room for comfort and shrinking, and another 0.5" if you prefer a looser fit. (Example: If your wrist measures 7", choose 8" when ordering.)
- This Cobra Knot (AKA Solomon Knot) normally takes up to 3-5 days to make because each paracord bracelet is individually handmade just for you, therefore no one piece is exactly alike!
- The color may vary a little due to lighting of the photography.
- Appropriate for all ages, not intended for children under 10
- If you have question or concerns please contact us and we promise to work hard to help you to solve the problem. Customer satisfaction is our #1 goal.
This is Brand New. If you want to Refund, Please keep the tag and the product new. Three conditions that you cannot refund are listed as follow:
- Product is used or damaged,
- The tag of this product is damaged.
- If you accidentally bought the item and would like to return it, seller will not pay for return shipping. All return shipping is covered by buyer.
To ensure quality I take pictures and videos of all pieces while packing and sending out for shipment.