- This gorgeous Platinum Plated 16 Carat Simulated Diamond Tennis Bracelet is made of Stainless Steel with Platinum Plating and Cubic Zirconia.
- Platinum Plated Simulated Diamond tennis bracelets are one of the most beautiful types of jewelry you can own.
- Tiffany style prong setting Round brilliant cut CZ 0.5 carat each 16-carat total weight.
- “According to some critics, the bracelet got its name simply because wearing diamonds while playing tennis was so unheard of, so that when Chris Evert began to wear her diamond bracelet the name tennis bracelet was given to the accessory.”
- Beautifully enhances any outfit and makes a great birthday, wedding and anniversary gift. (Comes in gorgeous style gift box, no need to gift wrap!)
- Made in the USA: Hypo-Allergenic, Lead and Cadmium free
- Proceeds go to Children’s Cancer treatment centers and to assist families of cancer patients in need.
- Each piece is individually handmade just for you, therefore none are exactly alike!
- The color may vary a little due to lighting of the photography.
- Appropriate for all ages, not intended for children under 10
- If you have question or concerns please contact us and we promise to work hard to help you to solve the problem. Customer satisfaction is our #1 goal.
Instructions of Care:
- Fashion jewelry will tarnish when exposed to oils, moisture, salts, and acids. Thoroughly wipe each piece of jewelry with a clean soft microfiber cloth as soon as you remove it. The goal is to remove any oil, salt or acid contaminants and to dry the piece.
- Store your fashion jewelry in its case, or in your jewelry box, with silica packets that typically come packaged with suitcases and shoes. If you don't have access to moisture-absorbing materials, make sure each jewelry piece is thoroughly dry, then seal it into a Ziplock plastic bag for storage.
- Always dry your hands before handling or putting on any piece of fashion jewelry from your collection.
- Remove your jewelry before showering, swimming or exercising, and keep away from the water and high temperature.
- Minor tarnish can be buffed off with a jewelry polishing cloth, but cleaning heavy tarnish may also remove some gold or silver plate from the piece, so go easy.
- Store clean and dry in a soft cloth container to avoid scratching the items; store individual pieces separately.
In order to receive a refund, three conditions apply:
- Product is damaged
- Product satisfaction
- Size is incorrect, we will offer a 1 time size exchange
To ensure quality I take pictures and videos of all pieces while packing and sending out for shipment.